Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day (Day 6)

Not only is this a challenge, try explaining your choice to be vegan to your grandparents. Holy... In the meantime a sausage ball encompassing an egg is staring me in the face. Never had one before and I guess I won't be today either. (I'm told they're "Scottish eggs") I can feel my my struggle with this choice intensifying. My energy is really low right now. All of my food choices are burning off quickly and I'm hungry more often. I imagine this will all be easier when I get back home and go on my first shopping trip after changing to veganism. I'll offer more details for this holiday experience when I'm not posting from my iPhone. Turning down a ton of food from people that came from what many would consider an impoverished upbringing is a scenario I never thought I'd be dealing with. Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment