Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day1

I actually slipped up and used some CoffeeMate yesterday, but that was more than 24 hours ago, so we can say that we are technically finished with day one.  Let's see, I had:

Toast with Vegan butter
Beans, a few fries, tomato, onion and bell pepper on a whole wheat tortilla
Indian Curry and vegetables for Dinner

I'm banking on this being coincidence and nothing more, but today I have more energy than I have had in weeks.  Likely it's due to the fact that there is only 1 day left until the Holiday Break, but normally I would be falling asleep at my desk right now.  I feel quite the opposite.  I'm completely awake and energized enough to multi-task.

I have many reasons leading me to go Vegan, and I will cover those in later posts, but to simply get it started for now, I'll just say that I'm eager to report all of the changes that may come with this health choice.

Until I get into all of that detail, I recommend seeing Forks Over Knives, and though I've not read it yet, I hear it is imperative to check out Eating Animals by Jonathon Safron Foer.

ToodleDo...

No comments:

Post a Comment