Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day2

I'll always try to keep up with what I've eaten on a daily basis.
This blog isn't about amazing recipes, but more about what foods I'm taking in and how it might affect my physicality.  This is not to say that I won't post some awesome recipes.  Hold on to your hat, because I will offer plenty of those...

day 2 foods:
Homemade Whole wheat toast with organic peanut butter
Pomegranate/Cranberry juice 8oz
Coffee 16oz with Vanilla Soy milk and Dark Hershey syrup
Raw Organic Oatmeal with a touch of Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Maple syrup and a dash of salt
Indian Curry with Brown Rice for lunch
And for dinner...  Well, I didn't really have dinner.  I drank wine. I like wine :)

Right now the wine of choice is Fish Eye Chardonnay - a Vegan wine.
My lady revealed to me that most wines are not technically vegan because the filtering processes in many of them contain fish/egg materials.  Who knew?  There are several wines that do not, however.  You can check BARNIVORE to see if your favorite drinks are Vegan.





No comments:

Post a Comment