Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Flat Stomach (Day30)

I eat a lot of salad.  I have at least one per day.  This is reducing my caloric intake significantly.  Although I don't see the pounds coming off of the scale, I definitely see it coming off of my stomach.  My belly is losing a lot of its "pooch," if you will.  My belt is getting looser, and I never feel bloated anymore.
And here is an interesting kicker:  The cold air of Oklahoma this Winter really isn't bothering me all that much.  Normally I will walk outside and start shivering almost immediately.  But lately, I don't feel all that uncomfortable.  I'd theorize that this might be due to getting better sleep and my body's overall increase in efficiency and ability to keep or feel warm.


So here I am - one month into Veganism.  So far it's been a great experience and I feel very good.  I don't get so tired at work anymore as if I'll keel over and fall asleep at any moment.  I can focus for longer periods of time.  I have the ability now, to leave a complicated situation and revisit it a few minutes later with a fresh perspective so that I can get things done in a timely manner.  Already looking forward to Month 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment