Friday, January 20, 2012

Notches on my Belt (Day32)

As I've stated earlier in this blog, my main reason for going Vegan was not to lose weight, though I keep talking about it.  I suppose the reason it keeps coming up is because it is easily measured and noticeably present(or absent).  It's Day 32 and I can see based on the scale that I've lost a total of 7 pounds.  But what was even more shocking was that just a day or 2 after mentioning that my belt needed to be tightened, I actually had to tighten it even further the next day!

The belt I'm wearing is old.  The original notch that I used on the belt is clearly marked by the wear on the leather. (A Leather belt, I know.  That animal gave it's life long ago so I might as well make use of it now.)  That notch is from 6 years ago and I had to use it again.  That is more than 2 inches off of my waist.
Incredible.  In 32 days - 7 pounds and 2" lost.

I guess it time to actually begin exercising and working out.  Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment